08 March 2012

Back in Huntsville

First day back home, I couldn't resist going back to my stomping ground at my local farmers market. I stopped by Ayers after putting down the final deposit for the wedding venue up on Monte Sano. I was very happy to see that business was still going good. I picked up a few tomatoes and okra, hopefully Mom will stew some with some corn beef and serve over pasta though I said I was quitting carbs for a few weeks. Not sure how well that is going to go over. I say I want to loss a little bit more weight for this wedding photos but I doubt that its going to happen since the temptation of good food is irritable.

I also had a fried peach pie. I ate it walking out of the store. Sorry no pictures :)

I wish I was here till May. They travel up to Amish Country in Tennessee and bring back wonderful goodies for purchase. Love me some Amish veggies. So, you local Huntsvillians should stop by Ayers, family and locally owned, the next time you get a chance. They'll greet you with a smile and send you home with some wonderful goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment