04 May 2012

Korean BBQ Warm Salad

I feel fortunate that Austin had multiple farmers markets and a variety of grocery stores that I can select the best ingredients for my dollar.

We stopped by the Triangle. Which has a farmers market on Wednesdays and we picked up some goodies. And Saturdays, downtown, they have a really big farmers market. I've been pretty happy with my selections since sometimes I find better looking food that just came off the farm and now its at my table. I admit its hard to cook food immediately after purchase but we do our best to keep up.

Wednesday, I made a warm salad, Korean BBQ Pork Short Ribs over Romain.

For the Bed
Warm Korean BBQ Pork Salad
  • Romain
  • Yellow squash, thinly sliced
  • Red radish, thinly sliced
  • Mexican Cheese
 For the Warm, Sauteed
  • Pork Short ribs, thinly sliced
  • Daikon radish, thinly sliced
  • Green onion, thinly sliced
  • 6 Basil leafs, thinly sliced
  • Garlic Clove, minced
  • Korean BBQ sauce
  • White ground pepper
Sautee diakon radish and browned meat with white ground pepper. Add Korean BBQ sauce, cook till meat is a bit firm. Then add basil, green onion and garlic. Serve with juice over salad. It was very easy and a fairly quick meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment